Chaparral Golf Club looks forward to receive you during the Easter week, a time to enjoy with family and friends.
If you have decided to come to visit one of the most popular tourist destinations in Spain, the Costa del Sol, you will arrive at a scene of spectacular spring weather and blue sky!
Thanks to the great cultural, gastronomic and leisure offer of the capital of Malaga, we are sure that you will not be short of activities to choose from, but let us recommend the star events of the coming days;
– Wednesday; Holy Wednesday is synonymous with tradition. In fact, some of the traditions that have made Malaga’s Holy Week famous come together on this day when, among others, the oldest brotherhood in the city, « La Sangre », and also the last to join the association, the « Brotherhood Mediadora de la Salvación”, will take to the streets.
– Thursday; There are several museums that you should definitely visit before the end of the week. In the morning we recommend a visit to the Automobile Museum in the Old Tabacalera building. This museum houses a collection of hundreds of cars from all eras. Book a guide who will tell you about all their curiosities, show you how they work or even let you ride them. The museum also contains a collection of Haute Couture fashion that will complement your visit. This is a must see place, perfect for the whole family and very popular among the younger visitors. After the visit you can take a walk along the Paseo Marítimo until you reach the center again.
– Friday; If you haven’t done so yet, you’ll have to try some Cascarúo. We are talking about the lemons that are sold in street stalls, with a very thick skin which, after being peeled, leaves the white part next to the pulp visible. Now all you have to do is add a little salt and taste it!
– Saturday; You cannot leave Malaga without visiting the Gibralfaro Castle, climbing the stairs to the balcony and taking a photo of the port and the city of Malaga. Then you can take a walk along the « Paseo de Reding » surrounded by beautiful mansions, such as the Gran Hotel Miramar (opened in 1926 by Alfonso XIII as Hotel Príncipe de Asturias, and recently restored) and return along the « Paseo Marítimo de la playa de Malagueta”. Also, if the walk has whetted your appetite, we recommend some delicious torrijas, a typical Easter sweet.
– Sunday; The day in which many of us will return home with new energy after a few days of disconnection, relaxation and enjoyment of the Costa del Sol. We advise you to visit one of the famous terraces of Malaga as a farewell, such as the Malaga Palace with beautiful views of Pier One, « Las Chinitas Urban Hostel » with impressive views of Malaga Cathedral. And finally, the « Hotel Molina Lario« , on the famous Calle Larios in Malaga, which offers a generous cocktail menu and a gastronomic proposal by renowned chef Marcos Granados.
On the other hand, if you are in the town of Mijas, you will already know that it is one of the most beautiful white villages in Andalusia and given the proximity to our facilities, we share with you a its complete cultural agenda with the schedules of the processions, concerts, photographic contests and many more activities.
And of course, if during these days you want to disconnect and play golf, just 20 minutes from Malaga airport, you will discover a golf course surrounded by nature with views of the Mediterranean Sea. Discover Chaparral Golf and enjoy our special Easter offer.