Sun and Golf, the perfect combination for a healthier life!
That fact that sports bring a variety of benefits to our health is well known. But did you know that sunshine is of essential value for our mood and well-being?
Winter is coming and with it the cold weather and darkness. At this time of the year is when we start dreaming about destinations with sun and nicer temperatures. It may be our biological nature telling us that we desperately need sun and warmth for a better health.
Spain is one of the most popular golf destinations thanks to the many hours of sunshine per year and the perfect climate for an active life.
Moderate exposure to the sun is not only not harmful, but according to several studies, also brings several benefits to our health:
– Vitamin D: Sun light is the main, if not the only, source of vitamin D for humans.
– Regulation of hypertension. Regular exposure to ultraviolet B light reduces the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis.
– Direct influence on our mood. Sunlight influences hormones and improves our mood.
– Protection from various types of cancer. The explanation for this natural protection goes back to the protective effect of vitamin D against tumors.
– It makes people more active.
– Decrease the blood pressure.
– Improves the immune response.
Always use an adequate sun cream protection during your round of golf on any uncovered parts of your body such as face, arms and legs. Don´t forget to protect your eyes with homologated sun glasses and to bring a cap for the hottest hours of the day.
Enjoy the winter months in Chaparral Golf Club! Less than half an hour from Malaga airport and with all the equipment you need; cap, sun protection, clothes, rental clubs…all you need for a relaxing experience under the sun of Costa del Sol.
We are located between La Cala de Mijas and Fuengirola, just 700 meters from the sea and with very easy access from the N340.
Visit www.golfelchaparral.com for more information and for online booking at the best prices.
We are waiting for with sun and golf in our Club!